Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Photography Day

Today I spent the afternoon at my favorite place...Fossil Rim Wildlife Preserve.  I needed a break from everything and wanted to do something fun.  The weather was perfect...overcast...and its mating season for the European Red Deer and few of the others I suspect from the behaviors I saw today.

Here are some of the almost 200 photographs I took today.  These are raw and unedited minus a little cropping.  When I get some free time I'll do some cropping and color editing.  I think most of the animal names are correct but don't quote me.


White-Tailed Deer


Fallow Deer


Fallow Deer


European Red Deer Bugling


European Red Deer


White-Tailed Deer


White-Tailed Deer


Hartmann's Zebra


Hartmann's Zebra



Grant's Zebra

I am beginning to think that I may have to start another blog for just my photography.  Don't you agree?

No comments: