Friday, July 9, 2010

Anyone ready to find out who won?

First off let me say WOW!  Y'all are awesome...and FUNNY!  I got a good giggle out of some of your comments.  And I was impressed that there were a few of you that actually attempted to answer the questions...and YES they were real questions. 

#1 was a riddle - The wind blows at 9am, the sun rises at 9am. It's now 10am. What color was the wind and sun at 9?  The answer - The sun ROSE and the wind BLUE.  *insert groans*

#2 was - How many dollars are in an exactly critical nuclear reactor?  The answer - $1.00.  Don't ask me to try and explain it.  When DH tried to explain it, it flew over my head at sonic speed.  I thought my head was going to explode. 

So I suppose you'd like me to get down to business now?!  Me too.  I have my trusty assistant Odie here but as you can see he's excited but not very cooperative.


Let's try this another way.  As you can see he's very eager
to pick a winner!


Odie's more interested in playing and making a mess so I guess I'm going to have to go at this alone ladies.  The winner of the 12 Days of Christmas bundle is...drum roll please........


But WAIT!  It's not over yet. 

Hidden away I have ANOTHER 12 Days of Christmas bundle.  Originally I thought I would keep it for myself but as I look around my quilting room, I can't find any empty space on my shelves for it....so I guess I'll just have to give it away to........


Ladies, please send me your mailing addresses and I'll have your goodies off to you ASAP.

I wish I could have given a prize to everyone...if I could only win the lottery!  

*runs off to buy a ticket* 

6 comments:

Darlene said...

WooHoo - two winners! Congratulations to the winners- I know they will make something fabulous.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oh, my! I never expected to win! I guess I'd better get started on that tatting now!

Sherrill said...

That darned lil Odie..we had a deal & he let me down!! lol Thanks for the opportunity & congrats to the winners.

SheilaC said...

Congrats to the winners! Nice job helping, Odie :)

SheilaC

Fleurette said...

Congrats to the winners!

quiltmom anna said...

Congratulations to your winners- I loved your sun blue and the wind rose- that is a riddle my younger school children would really love- nothing like a good old fashioned groaner to make one smile.
Thanks for a fun giveaway.
Hope you had as much fun as the rest of us playing along.
Regards,
Anna