Friday, March 25, 2011

Little Finishes

Confession time...I've been slacking off.  Instead of working on what I should be, I've been making little charm quilts.  Sometimes I find it's nice to take a break from the big projects to work on something quick and easy.

First, I made Endless Summer by Heartspun Charms using Lily & Will...such a cute quilt.  I love how it turned out and it only took a couple afternoons to complete it.



Next, I did two of Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. Schnibbles - Hat Trick and Bennington.  Hat Trick is made from Sunkissed by Sweetwater.  And Bennington is made from Perrenials by Kansas Troubles.

 



Next week I'll share what's on my plate next.  Have a great weekend y'all!

11 comments:

Elaine said...

I especially love the pastel quilts. Very cute.

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Such gorgeous quilts! Love them!
Have a great and creative weekend,
Laila

Karen said...

The pastel fabrics are pretty and I am not a pastel person. They made up nice in your quilt.
I was playing with Kansas Trouble fabrics yesterday. I have two crates of a variety from their different lines of fabrics. I should use some for a Schnibble.

Carol said...

Love all three! Great finishes!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your schnibbles!! I'm wavering right now myself. I have one top I have to have finished by the 1st and a couple of queen tops that are almost completed but I'm feeling the need to make a schnibble....I think I'll end up giving in :)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

All three look great Monica! I can't imagine what you are up to next. ;-) Have a happy weekend!

Darlene said...

Oh, they are adorable - you've been having fun! I get to sew tomorrow - woohoo!!!!

Kathy MacKie said...

Yes, it looks like you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Can't decide on my favorite...like them all!

Denise in PA said...

Beautiful! I love how you used all those Lily & Will colorways in one quilt! I'm have a serious lovefest going on with that line. Loving the Sunkissed too - I almost bought more yesterday (having one Sunkissed quilt already in the making) but I hit cancel before I hit buy - LOL! Bennington is also on my Schnibbles list.

Michele said...

I love all of these small quilts :) I've been making small once lately too......it is a nice break! I love them :-) I made my Endless Summer with Sunkissed. It's fun to see your Hat Trick with it :-)