Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And now you know why...

...I haven't blogged about my Market purchases yet.

*hangs head in shame*


Yeah right!  This is the pattern portion of my Market haul.  It wasn't until we were packing to come home that I realized how much I had actually purchased.  There are SEVERAL dozen patterns...and a couple books...in that one pile.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to do "A Designer A Day" for y'all so you can see all the "new to me" stuff I found at Market.

See you tomorrow!

10 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow! Looks like loads of FUN in that pile!! :-))

Sherrill said...

WHOA!! HAHA Hey, I've got one of the owl patterns but mine's called "Whoo's the Cutest". Love it!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

no hangin' head in shame...nope, nope, nope... It's all an investment! Why? 'cause prices are only gonna go up...and you know if you don't get it now you will want it later =P

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com
=) new follower =)

Darlene said...

Oh what a fun pile of patterns! YUM!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you count them ? Your pile represents a quilter's dream! Don't forget to eat and sleep !lol
Friendly regards

Anonymous said...

Wow...is that all for you, or to sell? You'll be busy for a while. =)

Anonymous said...

I should have sent you with my money! I would love seeing more into that pile!! Even see several I wished I had!

Yvette said...

WOW!!! You are the woman!!! Do I see that new Minglewood book in there? That is next on my list.

The Vegetarian Hunter said...

Whoa! Fun!!

Wendy said...

what an awesome stash of goodies!